This is a really simple dish that looks like you spent a lot of time. Makes a great side or a main. I served it with tomato chutney, sun dried tomato pesto and yogurt sprinkled with some spices.
I roasted this on the oven but you can roast it on a grill or a pan.
- 2 big cauliflowers
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- a mixture of 1 tsp salt, 2 tsp cumin powder, 1/2 tsp chilli powder, 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 425ºF (220ºC)
- Cut cauliflower in half lengthwise
- Cut 1 inch thick slices. The outer slices will fall apart. You could save them for another dish or grill them too.
- Drizzle olive oil
- Sprinkle the seasoning mixture on both sides and place on pan.
- Bake 15 minutes each side
- Serve as a side or a main dish