If you want to make a dish that looks and tastes amazing and looks like you have been toiling over a hot stove but takes minutes to prep and make, this is the dish!
This is a versatile dish. I sometimes top it with honey, sometimes with jalapeno pepper jelly or orange marmalade. It depends on my mood or what my theme for dinner is or what I have in the pantry.
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 sprig rosemary (or thyme)
- 8-10 walnuts
- Heat oven to 350 F (180 C)
- Place Brie on a parchment paper and an oven safe dish.
- Drizzle with honey. Place rosemary (or thyme) and sprinkle walnuts
- Bake for about 10 minutes till cheese slightly oozes out or is soft
- Serve warm with crackers or bread or as part of your charcuterie board